1. Legal information
In accordance with Articles 6-III and 19 of the Law for Confidence in the Digital Economy, we inform you that:
This website is edited by the company Galys
The head office
14 rue André Boulle
RCS Blois 381 148 303
TVA intra FR 94 381 148 303
You can contact the company Galys at +3126.96.36.199.88 ;
www.galys-laboratoire.fr website is hosted by:
15, rue de la Bourie Blanche
45 000 Orléans
Tél : 02 38 21 55 21
2. Computing and Freedom
The information collected via the contact form are subject to a treatment intended to constitute contact files whose use is exclusive to Galys.
In accordance with the "and freedoms" of 6 January 1978, you have a right to access, rectify, or delete information that concerns you, you can practice using the contact form.
Users of www.galys-laboratoire.fr website are obliged to respect the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, the violation is punishable by criminal sanctions .
They must refrain, as regards the personal information they access or could access, from any collection, any diverted use in general, any act likely to infringe the privacy or reputation.
3. Intellectual property
The general structure, software, texts, images animated or not, know-how and all other components of the www.axereal.com site are the exclusive property of the company Galys.
• Any total or partial representation of the structure of this site, its graphic or its contents is subject to the express prior written consent of the person responsible. Without this authorization, any reproduction constitutes an infringement punishable under articles L. 335-2 of the Code of intellectual property that defines counterfeiting as a crime, and provides up to three years imprisonment and 300 000 euros of fine.
• It is the same for database listed, if applicable www.galys-laboratoire.fr on the website that are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing into the code of intellectual property of the Directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases, which is Galys producer.
Also protected are trademarks of Galys company and its partners, and logos appearing on the site.
• Total or partial reproduction of these brands or logos made from the site without the express permission Galys is prohibited under the Code of intellectual property.
• Galys can not be responsible for access by users via hypertext links set up within the website leading to other resources on the network.
• Any dispute related to site usage Galys is subject to French law.
• The user acknowledges the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts of Orleans.
4. Limitation of liability
Galys can not be held responsible for errors encountered on the site, technical problems, interpretation of information published and consequences of their use.
The user hereby acknowledges:
- use this information under his exclusive responsibility.
- having the skills and means to access and use this site.
Legal mention specific to recruitment
Personal data collected through the contact and subsequent exchanges form are collected and used by the Galys Recruitment Team for you to ask questions to our staff who will answer you directly.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended by Law of 6 August 2004, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition to the processing of personal data. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com